10th Annual International Conference Data Center 2015
Data Center 2015 conference will be held on 15th September 2015 in Moscow.
Data centers infrastructure becomes smarter and smarter with every year. New interesting solutions appear in the field of IT and engineering systems management, as well as operation control. These solutions are focused at automation of staff activities, increase of data center effectivity and controllability, resulting in decrease of operation costs and TCO. Intelligent and optimal construction of data center is not enough today to win in competition with existing sites and offer more reliable and diverse services; one should also take into account data center maintenance and operation costs. Automatic systems, effectively planned data center management and its scale – it’s the only way nowadays to gain in service net cost, and thus to get serious advantages in competitive struggle.
At «Data Center-2015», besides traditional items, we are going to discuss the following:
- How to offer your clients competitive and reliable IT service?
- How to decrease operation costs and rule the staff effectively?
- TCO and automation level: where is the balance?
- Service models: different ways of IT transformation
- Data center architect. Where to look for human resources and how to train them?
- Software-defined revolution. What does it bring for data center of tomorrow?
- Cloud as a successful business case.
We are deliberately expanding the conference traditional agenda touching upon the global problems of modern IT development, as data center today does not only serve for support of any enterprise IT-system, but becomes the point of generating and delivering of all the IT services, with no exclusion.
Conference distinctive feature is many attendees from vertical markets, government structures, large Russian enterprise who present such industries as financial, telecom, retail, oil&gas, insurance, medicine, education and others.