11th Annual International Conference Data Center 2016
Data Center 2016 conference will be held on 14th September 2016 in Moscow.
Data centers infrastructure becomes smarter and smarter with every year. New interesting solutions appear in the field of IT and engineering systems management, as well as operation control. These solutions are focused at automation of staff activities, increase of data center effectivity and controllability, resulting in decrease of operation costs and TCO.
Intelligent and optimal construction of data center is not enough today to win in competition with existing sites and offer more reliable and diverse services; one should also take into account data center maintenance and operation costs. Automatic systems, effectively planned data center management and its scale – it’s the only way nowadays to gain in service net cost, and thus to get serious advantages in competitive struggle.
At «Data Center-2016», besides traditional items, we are going to discuss the following:
- How to offer your clients competitive and reliable IT service?
- How to decrease operation costs and rule the staff effectively?
- TCO and automation level: where is the balance?
- Service models: different ways of IT transformation.
- Data center architect. Where to look for human resources and how to train them?
- Software-defined revolution. What does it bring for data center of tomorrow?
- Cloud as a successful business case.
At the conference "
DC - Management
DC – Systems and Technologies
· Power Supply Systems
· Climate control
· Management and Monitoring Systems
· Virtualization and Consolidation
· Servers and Storage Systems
· Network Infrastructure and Cabling Systems
· Physical Security Systems
· Information Security
DC - Services
· Cloud services
DC - Innovation
· New Engineering and Climate Solutions
At the conference there will be round tables and thematic discussions with leading experts.
Auditory Profile: Conference distinctive feature is many attendees from vertical markets, government structures, large Russian enterprise who present such industries as financial, telecom, retail, oil&gas, insurance, medicine, education and others.
For aim auditory presence at the event, only personal invitations are distributed.
Results of the 10 th annual international conference and exhibition 2015:
more than 700 participants, 85 presentations, 53 sponsors and partners.
Should you have any questions on sponsor and delegate participation please contact commercial department of IKS-MEDIA: